Final Day of Stress of January


I know, I promised you guys and girls longer posts, but I got to study for my finals and maybe you do too. So, I just had my Grammar Final. Tomorrow, I will have French 3 and Health. The day after, English Essay and Vocab and Intro to Engineering and Design. And finally, `on Friday, I have the Biology and Geometry Final. So I wish you luck and hope you all do well along with me. Here is a graphic that I did NOT make. Too little time:
Image result for final graphic new new final newfinalfinal clean

Quote of the Post:
Image result for brainy quotes on finals

Comments

  1. Finals are over by now, I'm sure. Hope you did well on them. Are you planning to upload this blog anymore, though?

    -Your Laziest Student

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts