The Beginnings


       Hey, I am starting this blog today, as an amazing freshman in high school, and hope to update it 2 times a week. So on to my day! Today, my family and I had our annual eye appointment. There we spent 2 hours just waiting and line and slowly getting our dilated eyes burned with bright lights. What we came for was glasses and that seemed to be pushed to April of next year. Then, we bought 9 mini pizzas and then had it for lunch. Yay! Afterwards, I studied Biology while, my sister and her Science Olympiad partner made very little progress in making a fully functioning roller coaster. Then, the usual Math League and dinner lead to me starting this blog with the motivation of my mom. See you guys later!

Quote of the Post: 

"The less you talk, the more you're listened to." - Pauline Phillips

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts