Update: 12/31/17


       This is my second post and another big shout out to my mom, who helped make this a reality. Anyways, to less important matters: My sister's roller coaster is horrible at consistency, but the coaster is "completely" built. I was at Science Bowl, a really hard quiz  on all fields of science with a 5 second timer, where I got totally beat by seniors, but doing pretty well. Since it is New Years' Eve, I want to leave you guys not only with a quote, but also a picture I created with some advice from the horrible coaster maker entity, I call my sister. Comment down below for ideas on my next post. Thanks! Happy New Year to all and hope you guys have a good time! 

Quote of the Post:

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." - Oprah Winfrey 


Comments

Popular Posts