The End of Holidays - MLK Update


      Hello. This is an end of rest as for FUSD, finals are coming around with no holidays for a very, very long time. I liked the intermittent rest, but from now on, we see an end of rest and back to the normal schedule of school, homework, extra homework, and sleep. However, there is one great thing that I will be looking forward to. This is that the new buildings in American High School are opening and I have 2/7 of my classes in the new buildings. We are getting a new lab for Biology Honors and a new classroom for Geometry/Algebra 2 Accelerated instead of a cramped portable. I am ecstatic for a new room especially for math.

Quote of the Post: 
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance 
and conscientious stupidity" 
- Martin Luther King 
Graphic of the Post:

Comments

  1. Wowzers! The new AHS classrooms (and sign) look very professional; TJHS should take notes. I'm actually kind of happy to be going back to the same schedule of, "school, homework, and extra homework," although I wouldn't mind if we had an extra few days off. Good luck with finals!

    -Nandy
    nandythecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts